For the latest speaking engagements, please refer to the Events Calendar.
Book LAUREN to Speak
LAUREN is available for speaking engagements to employers and groups with interest among their population in the topic of dementia and caring for aging loved ones. Please use the Contact Form and provide detailed information in “Message” regarding anything you feel LAUREN should know before replying to your inquiry.
Topics LAUREN can speak on are related to, “The Many Dimensions of Dementia.” Topics include:
The Many Dimensions of Dementia:
- Acknowledging the Elephant in the Room
- My Aging Parent: What’s Normal, What’s Not
- Step Into My Reality
- Communicating With Your Loved One with Dementia
- When Dementia is Part of Life
- Wire Your Brain for Happiness
- The What and Why of Care Management
- The Amazing Brain
- Dashing Through Dementia (a winter holiday presentation)
Talk to LAUREN about your next event by calling (310) 383-1877 or emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a Question?
We Are Here To Help
Dementia Care Education
Family Connect Care does not charge for placement services. Placement agencies do not work for you. Their “service” is free to you because they are paid by facilities and communities when your loved one is successfully placed. They do not refer to facilities they do...read more